Sheffield Ice Hockey Academy has vacancies for team managers for the 2015-16 season.
We are looking for managers who possess the following qualities:-
* An excellent communicator with good organisational skills.
* Be approachable and interact well with players, parents, coaches, committee members, and the wider hockey community.
* Work well under pressure but not be afraid to ask for help.
* Follow SIHA guidelines on child protection and safeguarding.
* Actively fundraise and seek sponsorship for players team and club where possible.
* Be responsible for banking monies accurately and in a timely manner.
* Organise game day jobs, programme production and numbers for away coach travel.
This list is not exhaustive.
If you feel you are able to commit to this role and wish to be considered for a position please contact Joe or Vicky as soon as possible to arrange an informal chat.
Joe Walker – firstname.lastname@example.org
Vicky Otley – email@example.com